Our Visa debit cards come with a security chip. Money is deducted from a checking account when using a debit card. Transactions can be run as debit, usually requiring a Personal Identification Number (PIN), or as credit, usually requiring a signature. Using a PIN may be required to help reduce fraudulent activity.
Mobile Wallet – Tap and Pay
Our debit cards can be added to mobile wallets on mobile devices to be used at mobile wallet enabled terminals, online or for in-app purchases with participating merchants.
Load a debit, business debit or health savings account card
- Contact your local CNB office to provide your current cell phone number and email
- Install or open a pre-installed mobile wallet app (Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay or Google Pay™)
- You may need to log in or set up a Samsung, Google or iTunes/Apple ID Account
- Load an eligible CNB card
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the verification process.
Standard message and data rates may apply and international rates may apply if you are outside of the United States. Apple Pay and Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Google Pay and Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Face ID is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Debit cards can be used at ATMs. If a debit card is only linked to a savings account, the card may only be used at ATMs and cannot be used for retail purchases. Community National Bank is part of the Falcon Network allowing our customers to use ATMs at other participating network locations without charge. Only Community National Bank customers can make deposits at Community National Bank ATMs.
FALCON NETWORK ATMS