Pay bills, buy groceries and shop with ease!
What do I need to open a Community National Bank account?
The documents needed for each person and account may differ but generally you’ll need a form of photo ID that can be used for federal identification such as a driver’s license with a gold star or a passport, a Social Security number, mailing and physical address, contact information and money for the account you wish to open.
Please call or stop by your local office to tell us more about you and the account you’d like to open and we can help determine what documents you’ll need.
For those 62 or older
- $1.00 minimum balance to open and maintain
- No monthly service charge
- Free checks (limited selection)
- eStatements or paper statements delivered at no charge
- Debit card and electronic banking services available.