Internet Banking FAQ's
Frequently asked questions about Internet Banking.
Yes, Visa credit cards, shareholder information and trust accounts are not accessible from CNB NetXpress. However, you can view your previous deposit account statements which contain shareholder balance information.
Yes, once you have signed into CNB NetXpress, you can change your ID by clicking on the options tab. The alias ID cannot begin with a number but it can contain a number in it; it must be 4 to 12 characters. All IDs are unique and no two people may have the same one. If you enter an alias that has already been selected, you will be prompted to enter another ID.
CNB NetXpress may be accessed using your 12 digit assigned ID or alias ID.
Yes, you can sign up to receive your monthly statements by clicking on the e-statement tab. Check Select to activate e-statements, and the accounts that you want to receive the statements for. You will be asked to verify your e-mail address. Once you have read the disclosure click on Agree and then Submit. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail. You will need to click the link to complete the enrollment process.
A few important points to know:
- Customers must have a NetXpress account to sign-up for e-statements.
- Checking and savings accounts are the only type of accounts available for e-statements.
- Accounts that are on a combined statement are eligible for e-statements enrollment as long as the primary account on the combined statement is a checking or savings account.
- Customers must click on the link within the confirmation e-mail to complete the enrollment.
There are two reasons the checkbox will be grayed out:
- If the status shows as "Secondary" the account is a secondary account on the combined statement. The primary account would need to be enrolled.
- Accounts can only be enrolled by one NetXpress ID. If one is shared by more than one NetXpress ID and one of those customers has enrolled that account. The selection box will gray out for all other NetXpress customers who have access to that account.
You will receive an e-mail notification when you statement is available to view.
Yes, at enrollment time, you will be given an ID and PIN. If you enroll in person, the bank representative may give you your ID. If you enroll online, you will receive either an e-mail or letter informing you of your ID. Your ID will be 12 numeric characters in length.
You access CNB NetXpress from our website using an Internet browser. Our web site URL address is www.communitynationalbank.com
Use the login button on the home page of the CNB web site.
You will be asked to:
- Enter your ID and Password.
- Verify email address.
- Choose a verification watermark. This image will appear when you enter your personal ID prior to entering your password.
- Answer three personal questions. We will monitor your account activity if we detect any unusual or uncharacteristic activity, we will ask you to answer 2 out of 3 of the personal security questions to make sure it’s really you. This will mostly be a rare occurrence.
To activate the Reset Password feature, you will need to enter information on your NetXpress Options page.
- Verify your e-mail address
- Enter a personal question
- Answer personal questions. You may enter any information in these fields and you may change them at any time.
Complete another application form and list only the accounts you want added to your ID. Indicate on the bottom of the form that you have an existing ID.
- Click on the reset password
- Re-enter ID
- Verify e-mail and choose an e-mail subject.
- Go to your e-mail and click on the link, you will be asked to answer your personal question. You will have to provide the answer to your personal question
No there is NO FEE; however you must enroll for the service. You have the benefit of banking at home or work-any day and at anytime.
You can download transactions into financial products such as Quicken, Microsoft Money or Quick Books; you can also download into text file or spreadsheet.
The enrollment form asks for your name, address, e-mail, account numbers and pseudo/alias name to be assigned to the account. For example, loan number 00001111150 might be assigned an alias of Mortgage.
CNB NetXpress allows you to preform banking transactions using a PC and the Internet.
Be assured your banking activity with CNB is secure; several controls are in place to secure your information and prevent hackers from accessing your personal information.
- Each user of NetXPress is given a unique ID and Pin
- Account numbers are not transmitted across the internet. At enrollment, you provide an alias name for each account. The alias name is transmitted over the Internet, the account number is not. The association between alias name and the account number is done on the bank's computer.
- All data is encrypted, including your ID and PIN. The web browser you use must support 128-bit encryption. All sessions have a time-limit. If your session is inactive for 10 minutes, you will have to sign on again. Firewall and multiple layers of security prevent hackers form accessing customer and bank information.
You can access information on checking, savings, and club, IRA, CD’s, loan, line of credit and safe deposit accounts.
You can view accounts and transactions, download transactions, transfer funds, set recurring transactions, make loan payments and print account information, view and print statements, view check images and place stop payments and more.
- You will be prompted to change your password every 6 months.
- Users are allowed only 2 invalid sign on attempts before the system will lock the user out. If you forgot your PIN, you can call the bank to have it reset back to the last four digits of your social security number.
- The system remembers the last four passwords; it will not allow those to be used.