Yes, you can sign up to receive your monthly statements by clicking on the e-statement tab. Check Select to activate e-statements, and the accounts that you want to receive the statements for. You will be asked to verify your e-mail address. Once you have read the disclosure click on Agree and then Submit. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail. You will need to click the link to complete the enrollment process.
A few important points to know:
- Customers must have a NetXpress Internet banking account to sign-up for e-statements.
- Checking and savings accounts are the only type of accounts available for e-statements.
- Accounts that are on a combined statement are eligible for e-statements enrollment as long as the primary account on the combined statement is a checking or savings account.
- Customers must click on the link within the confirmation e-mail to complete the enrollment.
There are two reasons the checkbox will be grayed out:
- If the status shows as "Secondary" the account is a secondary account on the combined statement. The primary account would need to be enrolled.
- Accounts can only be enrolled by one NetXpress ID. If one is shared by more than one NetXpress ID and one of those customers has enrolled that account. The selection box will gray out for all other NetXpress customers who have access to that account.
You will receive an e-mail notification when you statement is available to view.