What do I need to open a Community National Bank business account?
The documents needed for each person and account may differ but generally the business will need an Employer Identification Number (EIN), a business registration from the Secretary of State and any other legal documents relevant to your business such as a corporate resolution or a partnership agreement. Authorized signers for the business account may need to provide a form of photo ID that can be used for federal identification such as a driver’s license with a gold star or a passport, mailing and physical address, contact information and money for the account to be opened.
Please call our stop by your local office to tell us more about your business and we can determine what documents you’ll need to open the account.
A low minimum balance operating account
- $1.00 minimum balance to open and maintain
- No monthly service charge
- eStatements delivered at no charge and paper statements delivered for an $8.00 fee
- No fees for deposits or checks deducted from the account
- $50.00 credit towards initial check order (limited selection)
- Business debit card and electronic banking services available.