This quarter we are pleased to recognize employees that are celebrating service milestones and important life events. Our Wellness Committee continues to offer activities that help to promote healthy living.
• A 5-year service award was reached by Troy Teller Heather Brault.
• 30-year milestones were celebrated by three Derby office employees: Financial Officer and Controller Candy Patenaude, Loan Processor Terri Ryan and Senior Vice President of Retail Banking Cindy LaGue.
• Derby Teller Michelle Royer and husband James celebrated the birth of their second daughter, Jovie on November 9, 2018.
• Morrisville Teller Nichole Jones and husband Dean welcomed their first born, a daughter, Leona on November 24, 2018.
• Derby Finance Assistant Amber Roberge and fiancé Dave Desrochers welcomed their son Emmett on January 29, 2019.
Our Wellness Committee hosted a Thankfulness activity throughout the month of November in recognition of the Thanksgiving holiday. All employees were encouraged to express what they were thankful for to be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a gift card.
Throughout the month of December the committee presented a Healthy Dish challenge for holiday office potlucks. Employees who brought a healthy dish to share with their peers were included in a raffle for the opportunity to receive a gift card.
The 2019 wellness initiatives kicked off with the American Heart Association’s National Go Red for Women Day on February 1. Employees wore red to show their support of heart health and donated money to go toward the cause. We are fortunate to have such a dedicated group of employees and look forward to sharing more highlights in the next newsletter.