This quarter we would like to acknowledge our employees celebrating service milestones, educational accomplishments and important life events.
In our Derby office, a 5-year service award was celebrated by Loan Processor Haley Pecue. Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer Brandon Poginy reached his 15-year milestone and Derby office Manager Laura St. Onge has been with the bank for 25 years.
20-year milestones were reached by our Troy office Marketing Assistant Anne Quirion and our St. Johnsbury office Teller Tina Evans-Smith.
Congratulations to our Derby Electronic Banking Assistant Cassandra Sicard for saying “I Do” to Chase Griffin on June 17.
Several of our employees were recognized at the Center for Financial Training banquet in June for their educational accomplishments. The following employees received diplomas and certificates:
- Robin Coulter, Managers as Leaders Certificate
- Lorilee Drown, Advanced Financial Services Diploma, General Banking Diploma, Introduction to Lending Diploma and Professional Development for Supervisors Certificate
- Heather Elwood, Universal Banker Certificate
- Jennifer Garrett, Certified Teller Certificate
- Amanda Hinton, Bank Operations Diploma, General Banking Diploma and Supervisor Certificate
- Karen Kristiansen, Bank Operations Diploma and Supervisor Certificate
- Ashley Lefebvre, Bank Operations Diploma
- Lori Leonard, Managers as Leaders Certificate
- Deborah Monfette, Managers as Leaders Certificate
- Heather Walsh, Advanced Financial Services Diploma and Bank Operations Diploma
- Kaylea Wells, Bank Service Provider Certificate and Personal Banker Certificate
- Julie Willis, Managers as Leaders Certificate.
Congratulations to all of our dedicated employees!