Each quarter we look forward to celebrating special accomplishments with our employees and to share information about the great programs that our Wellness Committee offers up to their peers.
CNB Service Awards
• 5-year service awards were celebrated by Derby Systems Administrator Sylvia Brewster
and Enosburg Teller Penny Clark
• 10-year milestones were reached by St. Johnsbury Residential Lender David Kennedy
, Newport Teller Amanda Hinton
, Morrisville Certified Teller Kaylea Locke
and Derby Credit Analyst Tammy Jewett
• 15-year service awards were celebrated by Lyndonville Teller Tina Brooks
and Barre Teller Bethany Gauthier
• A 20-year milestone was reached by Barton Office Manager Lori Wells
• 40 years of service was celebrated by Derby Line Teller Cathy Carbonneau
• On May 24, Island Pond Teller Ashley Jacobs
and her husband Dana celebrated the birth of their first child, a boy, Spencer.
• On October 23, Troy Office Teller Heather Brault
and her fiancé Nick Vezina welcomed their second son Ryker.
Morrisville Certified Teller Kaylea Wells
tied the knot with Tyler Locke on October 20.
Our Central Vermont Residential Lender Joanne Hardy
announced her plans to retire at year end. Joanne has been with the bank for 17 years, spending the last 13 years helping home buyers and owners with their mortgage needs. We will miss her as she enjoys some well-deserved leisure time.
The bank’s Wellness Committee welcomed September with a Fall Passport Challenge. All employees were encouraged to complete activities like apple picking, drinking enough water, hiking/walking, reducing screen time and journaling. Those who participated were entered into a drawing for a chance to win prizes. During the month of October, a massage therapist visited all offices to give our employees ten-minute chair massages which was a very big hit!