Current Job Opening
OPENING – BARRE OFFICE
COMMERCIAL LOAN ASSISTANT
The Commercial Loan Assistant provides general clerical and administrative support to commercial lenders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• General administrative support duties.
• Assist with the collection and tracking of borrower’s financial statements.
• Prepare commercial credit memorandums.
• Resolve credit exceptions.
• Assist with loan documentation, tracking and preparation for commercial loan closings.
• Maintain Loan Support filing system.
• Liaison between lenders, credit admin and other departments.
• Work independently and with a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Ensure adherence to pertinent regulatory requirements
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Education: Associates Degree or equivalent in Finance, Banking or related discipline.
• Experience: 1 to 3 years related customer services experience preferred. Experience in bank setting a plus.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
• Other: Must have demonstrated skills in: customer service, attention to detail, general math skills, verbal communication, integrity, people skills, financial skills, thoroughness, ability to prioritize, ability to work independently and to maintain confidentiality. Must have strong working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite. Must be able to learn new software quickly. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English is required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and work/type at a computer.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• General office working conditions, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Excellent salary and benefit package. Submit your resume below.
We are happy to accept resumes at any time regardless of the current job openings for future consideration. Thank you for looking to Community National Bank for employment opportunities.
Community National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.