JULY 25th - AUGUST 6th, 2022
This Heart of Alaska cruise/tour combines seven nights of gliding through nature’s showplace on a Princess Cruise, plus five days on land spotlighting the attractions of Fairbanks, Denali National Park, Anchorage and a scenic drive along the Alaska Range. Enjoy the luxurious, escorted motorcoach with local guides, scenic rail travel and the beautiful Princess cruise ship.
• Enjoy an unforgettable rail journey from Denali to Talkeetna in a luxury domed railcar
• Enjoy an expert guided Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park
• Relive Alaska’s Gold Rush days in Historic Skagway.
• In a modern saloon, enjoy dishes inspired by Fannie Q, the Alaskan pioneer.
• Relax aboard a 7-night Princess Cruise – your fabulous floating resort
• Cruise past Hubbard Glacier, one of Alaska’s largest glaciers
• Sail through Glacier Bay, a treasure trove of glaciers and coastal islands.
Pricing for this trip:
• Inside cabin rates: $6,099.00 double; $8,899.00 single
• Outside cabin rates: $7,149.00 double; $10,749.00 single
• Balcony cabin rates: $7,449.00 double; $11,249.00 single.
Rates are per person and include airfare, cruise tour fare, all port taxes, all transfers, trip cancellation/medical insurance and fully escorted tour in Alaska with select tours and meals indicated on the itinerary. Round trip motorcoach transportation to Boston’s Logan Airport from Derby, Barton or St. Johnsbury. For a complete, detailed itinerary go to:
https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/957485 or call to receive one by mail or to book your seats, 334-7915.