JULY 25th - AUGUST 6th, 2022
This Heart of Alaska cruise/tour combines seven nights of gliding through nature’s showplace on a Princess Cruise, plus five days on land spotlighting the attractions of Fairbanks, Denali National Park, Anchorage and a scenic drive along the Alaska Range.
Trip highlights include:
• An unforgettable rail journey from Denali to Talkeetna in a luxury domed railcar
• Enjoy an expert guided Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park
• Relive Alaska’s Gold Rush days in Historic Skagway.
• In a modern saloon, enjoy dishes inspired by Fannie Q, the Alaskan pioneer.
• Relax aboard a 7-night Princess Cruise – your fabulous floating resort
• Cruise past Hubbard Glacier, one of Alaska’s largest glaciers
• Sail through Glacier Bay, a treasure trove of glaciers and coastal islands.
Inside cabins are $6,099.00 double, $8,899.00 single; outside cabins are $7,149.00 double, $10,749.00 single; and balcony cabins are $7,449.00 double, $11,249.00 single. Rates are per person and include airfare, cruise tour fare, all port taxes, all transfers, trip cancellation/medical insurance and fully escorted tour in Alaska with select tours and meals indicated. Round trip motorcoach transportation to Boston’s Logan Airport. A deposit of $1,149.00 is due at time of booking (fully refundable up until January 26th, 2022), and final payment is due by March 28th, 2022. Call for itinerary or more info,