We’ve been serving our Vermont communities for over 165 years. Organized in 1851 as the Peoples Bank and nationally chartered in 1865 as the National Bank of Derby Line. In 1975 we purchased the Island Pond National Bank and changed our name to Community National Bank.
Today we have 12 retail offices in Orleans, Essex, Caledonia, Washington, Franklin and Lamoille counties. We also have 2 loan production offices, one in Chittenden county and the other in Grafton county New Hampshire.
We offer a complete line of personal and business products and services along with offerings for non-profit organizations, municipalities and local governments. We’re one third owner Community Financial Services Group, LLC, our trust and investment affiliate.
Our contributions to the community, our lending practices and our employee volunteerism make us a genuine community bank, Vermont’s Community Bank. Community National Bank’s corporate color is blue; “true blue” because of our dedication to staying true to our mission proudly displayed in each office.