Following the updated guidelines from Governor Scott and the CDC if you are fully vaccinated you no longer need to wear a mask or social distance when entering any Community National Bank office.
- The state of Vermont guidelines currently say individuals not yet fully vaccinated must wear a mask and maintain six feet of distance.
- We will not be monitoring the vaccination status of our visitors. We will use the honor system.
- Masks will be available if you need one.
- Please feel free to ask our employees to wear a mask in your presence.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come into any Community National Bank office.
If you do not feel comfortable coming inside a Community National Bank office, please use our drive-thru windows, Internet and mobile banking, or call your local office and we can take care of your banking needs over the phone.
Thank you for your assistance with following the state and CDC guidelines. We appreciate your efforts to keep our community members and employees healthy and safe.