2- Teller Openings
1. Part-time. St. Johnsbury (Price Chopper Office, VT 857 Memorial Drive)
2. Full-time. Morrisville (116 VT Route 15 West)
Provide services to customers involving financial transactions, recognize customers’ needs and suggest appropriate bank services in a friendly manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides account services to customers such as receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; answering questions in person or by phone.
- Completes customer requests; May included opening and closing accounts; issuing debit cards and gift cards; taking orders for checks; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
- Competently perform day-to-day customer transactions accurately and may perform duties such as ATM balancing, vault cash and other teller responsibilities.
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to the proper department.
- Comply with code of ethics standards and all applicable bank compliance, laws and regulations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
1 to 3 years related customer services experience preferred
Must have demonstrated skills in: customer service, attention to detail, general math skills, verbal communication, and integrity selling to customer needs, people skills, financial skills, thoroughness, and documentation skills. Must be able to learn new software quickly. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and work/type at a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to both sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move supplies or boxed coin up to 20lbs on a regular basis.