A Great Place to Work, Learn and Grow
Thank you for looking to Community National Bank for employment opportunities. We have a lengthy track record for retaining employees. Why? Because it’s a great place to work. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, educational opportunities, challenging and rewarding work, an environment conducive to team building and networking, and the chance for growth.
Submit Your Resume
Our current job openings are listed below. If we don't have any openings at this time but you would still be interested in working at Community National Bank, please submit your resume and we'll keep it on file for future consideration.
Community National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Resume
MONTPELIER OFFICE - NEWPORT OFFICE - ST. JOHNSBURY OFFICE
PART-TIME TELLER (approximately 24 hours per week)
Provide services to customers involving financial transactions, recognize customers’ needs and suggest appropriate bank services in a friendly manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide account services to customers such as receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; answering questions in person or by phone.
- Complete customer requests by opening and closing accounts; issuing debit cards and gift cards; taking orders for checks; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
- Competently perform day-to-day customer transactions accurately and may perform other duties such as ATM balancing, vault cash and other teller responsibilities.
- Cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to the proper department.
- Comply with Code of Ethics standards and all applicable bank compliance laws and regulations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.