RESIDENTIAL LOAN COORDINATOR- DERBY OFFICE
The Residential Loan Coordinator assists the residential lenders, underwriters and processors in advancing the mortgage application from initial disclosure to closing the loan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist the loan originator as an additional point of contact for new loan customers
• Review mortgage application for completeness. Assist with the collection and review of loan documents including preliminary evaluation of income, assets and program eligibility.
• Communicate with customers and lenders to obtain missing information and documentation.
• Obtain third party document requests including but not limited to ordering and following up with flood determinations, verifications of mortgage/rent, deposit and income etc.
• Prepare loan file by scanning documents, update loan status and submit to underwriting and clear conditions in preparation for closing.
• Perform initial compliance review of loan file.
• Assist with pipeline maintenance by submitting files for status updates including denied, withdrawn and incomplete loan applications.
• Facilitate the Equity Builder program – including application to FHLB, training, liaison between lender and FHLB document preparation and requesting funds.
Community National Bank offers a competitive salary arrangement and a generous benefit package including: paid time off, holiday pay, life insurance, medical, dental, vision, LTD and STD pay, education benefits and 401(k).