A Great Place to Work, Learn and Grow
Thank you for looking to Community National Bank for employment opportunities. We have a lengthy track record for retaining employees. Why? Because it’s a great place to work. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, educational opportunities, challenging and rewarding work, an environment conducive to team building and networking, and the chance for growth.
Submit Your Resume
Our current job openings are listed below. If we don't have any openings at this time but you would still be interested in working at Community National Bank, please submit your resume and we'll keep it on file for future consideration.
Community National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Resume
Full-Time Compliance Assistant
The Compliance Assistant provides administrative support to the Compliance Officer and the Bank’s overall compliance activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Research and report on various compliance topics including changes in legislation and compliance requirements.
• Communicate changes in existing compliance policies/procedures to required audiences.
• Develop and deliver training on various compliance matters and issues.
• Assist with monitoring compliance related activity including preparing written reports.
• Assist with BSA monitoring and reporting.
• Perform self-assessments, periodic reviews of regulations and ensure findings are corrected in a timely manner.
• Assist in preparation of meeting agendas and meeting materials.
• Comply with Code of Ethics standards and all applicable bank compliance laws and regulations.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Experience: One to three years related customer services experience preferred, ideally in a bank setting.
• Other: Must have demonstrated skills in: customer service and interpersonal relations, attention to detail, general math skills, verbal and written communication, integrity, financial skills, ability to work independently and be resourceful, have an understanding of bank policies/procedures and ability to understand and interpret information. Must have strong analytical skills, be organized with a high degree of accuracy and the ability to multi-task, and have time management skills. Must have strong reading comprehension skills and strong analytical skills. Must have personal computer application skills. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English is required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and work/type at a computer.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• General office working conditions, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.