1 Full-time Teller at our Montpelier Office
95 State Street, Montpelier, VT
1 Part-time Teller at our Barton Office
(24 hours per week)
103 Church Street, Barton, VT
Provide services to customers involving financial transactions, recognize customers’ needs and suggest appropriate bank services in a friendly manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide account services to customers such as receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; answering questions in person or by phone.
- Complete customer requests by opening and closing accounts; issuing debit cards and gift cards; taking orders for checks; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
- Competently perform day-to-day customer transactions accurately and may perform other duties such as ATM balancing, vault cash and other teller responsibilities.
- Cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to the proper department.
- Comply with Code of Ethics standards and all applicable bank compliance laws and regulations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Excellent salary and benefit package.
Community National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer